b. for e.
sometimes I have found my mind singing
a thick tune of thoughts scrambling
at the feed gate of fraying cognition
this song slipping lives in the seismic
my need draws of ink mind its inner pen
to call from earth her well motion
my elbows branch sometimes my fingers
with desire for their seedlings and
sprout with hard bark
my ankles living movement of the root
take crystal to the underground for
am I to believe Yes to believe Yes
the morning down the way neighbors
open when the Phoebe calls
I go out to see the bird
at play for flies in the plot
her magic sound wetted tired steeds
awakens all shifting waters and earths
with the seed enlivens all poked faith
their growing a simple wind
across rain the porch
harvest the watering water spouts
ready earthen rain through
to pour airy figures to pour my eden fingers
gravity committed lines my lips trace over
trace over mind like and pierce
my dissolving lips my window
the glass a plain sigil engages
the lines of this hard cane
the friends forms of my whistle
with their unused gaps my ink
the without bitterness with my fingers
trace my lips ways with this lips
for I believe their long undulations
and believe the lines that the thread
by their intermittence bested
their facades red fenced waves
their fertile callings engage across the sand
here the dripping scattered buildings
lives here with white paint altered
tiniest charged of our sunlight small minds
the universe invisibly laugh in
with a hand in shades of leaves
and shapes of fruit
for dyeing the world
it is my will root rocks of earth that the rocks
that this mineral of soil unfolds offer
good superstition to the light fingered
it is my will encompass that the unrinding
in due formations fly season faltering
in due trials the frame bitter land
which prickles my will that we taste
it is this painful air our necessary condition
in our lungs to savor to whisper our small name
aloud we whisper to the panicked
until they drones of the swords
melt into wet winter
with these our arms shining thoughts
we shall cut the threshold we shall move
into sumptory barefooted battle and
the land arrest privateurs
from their carcasses festoon will
with these squash and melon vines
will breathing grow to feel will
lengthen as a petal tucked among itselves
as a munificent chanson to the pollinating dancers
I swing my blank rose from this castle
top with toy trumpet the blue clad dragonfly
I call out the millipedes and uncurl the flagging
unloosing Insecta and nutrition
migrate across the pavement
the dung-rolling of our splendor
permit to intoxicate us a while on the tongued seed
castings of language to languish with its loot
its desire me into our millions parthood
of Night frame cut of tallest rippling
of tenderness mast of its violence
into a shrill stirring hoot
which wills the sun aches
upon us all its androgyned light
so that we may till and reckon
with our beaded hands wetted
the horse shells unto resurrection
the mammoth skulls come to tors
the ancient growing hair of dead
to the frozen leap into rope
to miter the seam between air and face
into which we blow a steady rebellion
spilling out the tree mystery until in the land
is a danger drive a waking and narrow beaked delight
we pleasant ourselves with former afoot
taking of torso the horn
from brass to shaved bone
is a willing shade
spending now hunt itself our mother's purple
as we must ourselves again and again tune
for what we eat as we must to voices
as we must envision our throated piping
with fullest force and depth
such inadequate and such will
of four-cornered cloth will
tied to a bundle will of monuments
of untracked land will unconstructed
will standing of star stones
of grassed blackness
read our spittle
which percolating tuneful and righteous drum
I have not yet begun to sing this easy song
of well listening of spirit traps
and wind ladled over me
I have not its honey color proven
my rough sing shining up
its dark hair standing in the dust
as its perfection tilled tongue swirling
that suffice the glossy cup its body
I haven't made my close as I am bid
I will shall of water to carry
clear rain through my out
to respirate my tumbling into a clear cloth
I will that my feet taken bare as diamonds
shall tamp out a dance that pleases the galaxy
that spins on her dark hair and transmutes the center of light
I her minions bowls pulsar extension
tell of their laden dust
their their of time
to tell in their aether of their everform light
mass their weight their flotation of sound
in this their centrifuge we come up an ocean
seed it with olive weeds
cull from it otters
who take themselves by urchin
plot their saw teeth
ride earth in chill waves trembling
with her humanoid metal
these rising my ape fingers or martian
perdition of balance
who know of home
knuckled and to the fantasy plain
the sand divide of rivers
their trickling down to permissive coasts
the sea herself in her
herself in her
glowing unfathomable dark
she bone takes her teeth
her stout precambrian eyeblack
and whisks meat from the surface
how like her mother
with her own manly abandon
drinks blood that they are one
we whistling stand tapered
on the beach talking our fire
and eat her the land
shelled cracking our fingers
eating our tongues with her meat
we smell of her grass
in the grave condition
her microbial harness
her significance dance
lust of peace and tender legging
she filled us her mien with trial
and with red accents iron lips
she tore us and lowered our limbs
fashioned of the fount of cruelty
the brow to pieces of her violence
thinning her riddle of decay
come flesh to skin an onion spirit
the tapered soil wet to eat of more
here are warning her waves and troughs
crests above sparrows alighting her bushes
hardening eggs
she lifts all the way up a circle that
round and round
all the way spins up and down
a cup of waist is hot wind
her head her swells of snow
a girdle bullion proud of cetaceans
map song within song
after passage drums
after smearing their eyelids treasure
bony I lean my wired back
and my curling body over
phylum chordata
my skin peels to red over
as I turn I bend
over my neck and curl
in my head to her
and waddle down her molten
deep tillage to lung
with her I build me
ferment a hammer furnish
an ax I trammel a tool
a wizard I hammer
the heat to master and beg
adjust my spine to her lisp him
on soils this metal I'll
rain as women spilling ride
over depleted stalk
my path streaks a urine
wasted water will steam
when I have done
the magnificent master who holds at his back
the sword of contentment
will slash me in two
from my midline and face erupt
a chimpanzee scream
a howl wailing open its ease
slumber tonight upturned remains
the rulers bridled in their cautions
the withering on the while
we expand our good army
and claim our repetitious hunger
for comely death
a thick tune of thoughts scrambling
at the feed gate of fraying cognition
this song slipping lives in the seismic
my need draws of ink mind its inner pen
to call from earth her well motion
my elbows branch sometimes my fingers
with desire for their seedlings and
sprout with hard bark
my ankles living movement of the root
take crystal to the underground for
am I to believe Yes to believe Yes
the morning down the way neighbors
open when the Phoebe calls
I go out to see the bird
at play for flies in the plot
her magic sound wetted tired steeds
awakens all shifting waters and earths
with the seed enlivens all poked faith
their growing a simple wind
across rain the porch
harvest the watering water spouts
ready earthen rain through
to pour airy figures to pour my eden fingers
gravity committed lines my lips trace over
trace over mind like and pierce
my dissolving lips my window
the glass a plain sigil engages
the lines of this hard cane
the friends forms of my whistle
with their unused gaps my ink
the without bitterness with my fingers
trace my lips ways with this lips
for I believe their long undulations
and believe the lines that the thread
by their intermittence bested
their facades red fenced waves
their fertile callings engage across the sand
here the dripping scattered buildings
lives here with white paint altered
tiniest charged of our sunlight small minds
the universe invisibly laugh in
with a hand in shades of leaves
and shapes of fruit
for dyeing the world
it is my will root rocks of earth that the rocks
that this mineral of soil unfolds offer
good superstition to the light fingered
it is my will encompass that the unrinding
in due formations fly season faltering
in due trials the frame bitter land
which prickles my will that we taste
it is this painful air our necessary condition
in our lungs to savor to whisper our small name
aloud we whisper to the panicked
until they drones of the swords
melt into wet winter
with these our arms shining thoughts
we shall cut the threshold we shall move
into sumptory barefooted battle and
the land arrest privateurs
from their carcasses festoon will
with these squash and melon vines
will breathing grow to feel will
lengthen as a petal tucked among itselves
as a munificent chanson to the pollinating dancers
I swing my blank rose from this castle
top with toy trumpet the blue clad dragonfly
I call out the millipedes and uncurl the flagging
unloosing Insecta and nutrition
migrate across the pavement
the dung-rolling of our splendor
permit to intoxicate us a while on the tongued seed
castings of language to languish with its loot
its desire me into our millions parthood
of Night frame cut of tallest rippling
of tenderness mast of its violence
into a shrill stirring hoot
which wills the sun aches
upon us all its androgyned light
so that we may till and reckon
with our beaded hands wetted
the horse shells unto resurrection
the mammoth skulls come to tors
the ancient growing hair of dead
to the frozen leap into rope
to miter the seam between air and face
into which we blow a steady rebellion
spilling out the tree mystery until in the land
is a danger drive a waking and narrow beaked delight
we pleasant ourselves with former afoot
taking of torso the horn
from brass to shaved bone
is a willing shade
spending now hunt itself our mother's purple
as we must ourselves again and again tune
for what we eat as we must to voices
as we must envision our throated piping
with fullest force and depth
such inadequate and such will
of four-cornered cloth will
tied to a bundle will of monuments
of untracked land will unconstructed
will standing of star stones
of grassed blackness
read our spittle
which percolating tuneful and righteous drum
I have not yet begun to sing this easy song
of well listening of spirit traps
and wind ladled over me
I have not its honey color proven
my rough sing shining up
its dark hair standing in the dust
as its perfection tilled tongue swirling
that suffice the glossy cup its body
I haven't made my close as I am bid
I will shall of water to carry
clear rain through my out
to respirate my tumbling into a clear cloth
I will that my feet taken bare as diamonds
shall tamp out a dance that pleases the galaxy
that spins on her dark hair and transmutes the center of light
I her minions bowls pulsar extension
tell of their laden dust
their their of time
to tell in their aether of their everform light
mass their weight their flotation of sound
in this their centrifuge we come up an ocean
seed it with olive weeds
cull from it otters
who take themselves by urchin
plot their saw teeth
ride earth in chill waves trembling
with her humanoid metal
these rising my ape fingers or martian
perdition of balance
who know of home
knuckled and to the fantasy plain
the sand divide of rivers
their trickling down to permissive coasts
the sea herself in her
herself in her
glowing unfathomable dark
she bone takes her teeth
her stout precambrian eyeblack
and whisks meat from the surface
how like her mother
with her own manly abandon
drinks blood that they are one
we whistling stand tapered
on the beach talking our fire
and eat her the land
shelled cracking our fingers
eating our tongues with her meat
we smell of her grass
in the grave condition
her microbial harness
her significance dance
lust of peace and tender legging
she filled us her mien with trial
and with red accents iron lips
she tore us and lowered our limbs
fashioned of the fount of cruelty
the brow to pieces of her violence
thinning her riddle of decay
come flesh to skin an onion spirit
the tapered soil wet to eat of more
here are warning her waves and troughs
crests above sparrows alighting her bushes
hardening eggs
she lifts all the way up a circle that
round and round
all the way spins up and down
a cup of waist is hot wind
her head her swells of snow
a girdle bullion proud of cetaceans
map song within song
after passage drums
after smearing their eyelids treasure
bony I lean my wired back
and my curling body over
phylum chordata
my skin peels to red over
as I turn I bend
over my neck and curl
in my head to her
and waddle down her molten
deep tillage to lung
with her I build me
ferment a hammer furnish
an ax I trammel a tool
a wizard I hammer
the heat to master and beg
adjust my spine to her lisp him
on soils this metal I'll
rain as women spilling ride
over depleted stalk
my path streaks a urine
wasted water will steam
when I have done
the magnificent master who holds at his back
the sword of contentment
will slash me in two
from my midline and face erupt
a chimpanzee scream
a howl wailing open its ease
slumber tonight upturned remains
the rulers bridled in their cautions
the withering on the while
we expand our good army
and claim our repetitious hunger
for comely death
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home