en of my he
sometimes the wind never kisses me
leaving me within or without a line
to savor the kiss or the estimation of worth
ole in the gar
sometimes a kiss never leaves me, but
fills a heach den of my head.
What comes before letter is the previous,
until blank or the page's read.
omb is em
I haven't the time. I haven't the courage
to rashly lie across the knotty tracks.
Inside the wispty and the spirals drill,
I'll sit here with the gravel at my back.
ree air sme
sometimes the foflls air
like the 4th grader who refused to say more,
and the teacher indecisive about what to do.
leaving me within or without a line
to savor the kiss or the estimation of worth
ole in the gar
sometimes a kiss never leaves me, but
fills a heach den of my head.
What comes before letter is the previous,
until blank or the page's read.
omb is em
I haven't the time. I haven't the courage
to rashly lie across the knotty tracks.
Inside the wispty and the spirals drill,
I'll sit here with the gravel at my back.
ree air sme
sometimes the foflls air
like the 4th grader who refused to say more,
and the teacher indecisive about what to do.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home