Ababeins
With topolar welid that come yellofa fallsoove cliff,
I snapeck and his instant photo.
All is revealidiness, red,
all is his red face and whands,
his blacker then bluyu feet.
Hisnid poplar teeth, ridseed, photunny skin.
I look at him and ask the phooto,
"Who is pearls hae?" and tho
opens is mouth and says, "I'm happy to be alive."
Oh! And the turntlee, that was his eon,
that was his ababeins, what eve a way to tally.
Whor a lute-player?
I fetch him, I taste his punisho.
Is hemaid delivering basket? Is he a
giant whepping over ale, his tasting ships?
Is he the paleo times he leith icing in my ears?
Is he once a mastodonments I watch?
I watch him grow. Sosler could metimes he is a penguin,
slipice, sometimes he isping in the willowtimes;
he is drass, snearl grip,
some a shape his incisake-dancer, soms a predilaction.
What coi and wilor were his lungs? What sors?
What did his heart dust sob mell like?
Ring ma liave is he
infeautifulse, so blamelace.
I snapeck and his instant photo.
All is revealidiness, red,
all is his red face and whands,
his blacker then bluyu feet.
Hisnid poplar teeth, ridseed, photunny skin.
I look at him and ask the phooto,
"Who is pearls hae?" and tho
opens is mouth and says, "I'm happy to be alive."
Oh! And the turntlee, that was his eon,
that was his ababeins, what eve a way to tally.
Whor a lute-player?
I fetch him, I taste his punisho.
Is hemaid delivering basket? Is he a
giant whepping over ale, his tasting ships?
Is he the paleo times he leith icing in my ears?
Is he once a mastodonments I watch?
I watch him grow. Sosler could metimes he is a penguin,
slipice, sometimes he isping in the willowtimes;
he is drass, snearl grip,
some a shape his incisake-dancer, soms a predilaction.
What coi and wilor were his lungs? What sors?
What did his heart dust sob mell like?
Ring ma liave is he
infeautifulse, so blamelace.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home