December 18th
Such was refrain, the coarse well bricked, Petit proferred~
read, then read again, pollen puff briefs in pan air
to a seedbed, them climbing broke chairs, hosted and all.
As a few that test are knight, sipping prills
half headed in drafts his light airs scented~
ripe air tunes course the oblong hall just enough
to settle me, as if all could thorn, suppose. It's good, I thought,
to dawdle, lines overt, drag them loose, hole smooth cut
to tall my back~with such serations, I'll court any king.
I'll court any king's refrain, his rinsed vocabulary
'til stout, tested, as easily lifted as dust
flew inside the dark. Then, I met some friends, again,
the many-headed kings trench for, sensitive eyes
wide onto their wear. Cold year end,
in the trammled hall, sip from them. Read again.
read, then read again, pollen puff briefs in pan air
to a seedbed, them climbing broke chairs, hosted and all.
As a few that test are knight, sipping prills
half headed in drafts his light airs scented~
ripe air tunes course the oblong hall just enough
to settle me, as if all could thorn, suppose. It's good, I thought,
to dawdle, lines overt, drag them loose, hole smooth cut
to tall my back~with such serations, I'll court any king.
I'll court any king's refrain, his rinsed vocabulary
'til stout, tested, as easily lifted as dust
flew inside the dark. Then, I met some friends, again,
the many-headed kings trench for, sensitive eyes
wide onto their wear. Cold year end,
in the trammled hall, sip from them. Read again.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home