Have I
Have dreamt again, map, you~
have I flu
slept?
Ohs come legal over taught
head gaps lest
you
trace over the worsted
by needle,
this,
with stout thread, hand sewn
road line.
Reap
a hill's altitude, dream
direction,
read
the ways. And spell them like
a head winds
hair
through the pillows inlets
and cup bays
where
pliant cotton ships warp
with waves your
face.
But I yet sleep, recall you~
contrasting
case,
tatted, mapping, thou gone mouth~
north, west east,
South
have I flu
slept?
Ohs come legal over taught
head gaps lest
you
trace over the worsted
by needle,
this,
with stout thread, hand sewn
road line.
Reap
a hill's altitude, dream
direction,
read
the ways. And spell them like
a head winds
hair
through the pillows inlets
and cup bays
where
pliant cotton ships warp
with waves your
face.
But I yet sleep, recall you~
contrasting
case,
tatted, mapping, thou gone mouth~
north, west east,
South
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home